Amgen Sr Biopharmaceutical REP, Gen Med/Varna Region in Sofia, Bulgaria
Maximizes sales of Amgen’s products in TAs(Cardiology, Bone & Nephrology) in the territory of Varna Region
Achieves sales targets according Q1- Q3 plan distribution
Delivers key messages/ materials to the appointed customers according Plan Cycle of the Year
Collaborates with BUM to implement agreed POA in line with marketing strategy
Identifies and establishes high quality customer relationships and internal collaboration
Knows in-depth knowledge of the disease, product(s), market trends, stakeholders and competitors
Works within agreed budgets as well time limits
· Collaborates with manager to develop and implement territory POA and key account plans
· Evaluates progress vs. plan (monthly) and agrees to course corrections with manager
· Contributes to Cluster/ Territory Teams Collaborates (Medical Advisor, Value & Access etc.) to agree on account plan objectives/ responsibilities
· Engages with peers and BUM to learn best practices & Project Implementation
- Applies knowledge of retail/ hospital environment to pre-calls plans by selecting the right message which suits the needs of different stakeholders
· Demonstrates an understanding of industry and healthcare trends, of how retail practices, clinics and hospitals operate.
· Identify and gather competitive information and provide regular reports
· Follows through on customer commitments and requests in a timely manner
· Reports customer activity in the Veeva System and ensures customer profiles are kept up-to-date
· Seeks advice and assistance to organize activities within appointed region
· Continuously enhance product knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs. Drives own development
Bachelor’s degree in Life science or Bio-medical sciences
Knowledge of Customer Relation Management principles
Exposure to interactions with various disciplines and organizational levels
Exposure to Project management principles
Proven Training record
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a sales-related job
· Knowledge of and experience in a retail/ hospital environment
· Competence in computer systems (Veeva/ MI CRM System and MS Office)
· Fluency in local language, both in oral and written communication
· Demonstrates an understanding of the sales cycles, retail/hospital environment & industry environment and applies this knowledge in day to day practice.
· Breaks issues down into major components that reflect basic understanding of the relevant issues.
· Holds self accountable for achieving established goals.
· Interactions with others (customers, peer, manager, etc.) is open, honest and cooperative.
· Able to deliver the selling message in a clear and assertive way
· Appropriately uses Amgen’s Marketing and Sales tools to support the sales process.
· Develops pre-call plans and uses plans in customer interactions
· Demonstrates basic time management skills in terms of prioritizing activities and completing work in a timely manner; meets deadlines.
· Able to seek out information, both on specific issues and on a more general, or territory level, and to use this information to analyze, identify implications and set priorities.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.