Amgen Supply Chain Senior Associate in Singapore, Singapore
Position Specific Tasks
• Stock Transfer Order (STO) and Sales Order (SO) creation and management.
• Update and maintain Sharepoint Dashboard for TTM shipments.
• Management of To-The-Market (TTM) Import Shipments: monitor shipment schedules; manage changes; send pre-alerts to partners; provide accurate documentation for customs clearance; key contact for resolving issues; liaise with partners to facilitate timely Goods Receipt Processing.
• Manage TTM Temperature data: obtain Temperature files from partners; upload files to Coldstream; create Temperature Excursion (CTETS) record in Trackwise; liaise with cross-functional team members to assess and close-out CTETS record.
• Primary Point of Contact for SEA SC Team in Deviation creation and management in Trackwise.
• Provide back-up to Country Leads for Specialized Shipping Authorization (SSA)
• Provides support to Country Leads / COLs for:
Customer Service Master Data and Account Management – creation and renewal processes.
Upload of validated invoices into Procure-to-Pay system.
Generation of SAP reports and Metrics as required for annual physical stock count.
Product Complaints process as required.
Month-End reporting requirements to meet JAPAC metrics requirements.
Transport Lane Assessment and set-up activities.
Debit and Credit note creation in SAP as required.
• Maintain assigned affiliate Standard Operation Procedures and Business Policies and procedures.
• Provide functional back up to affiliate supply chain team members as required.
• Participate in process simplification and improvement activities.
• Be aware of and work within company policies (Finance & HR BPPs) and industry (SEA Country Health Authorities) guidelines. Apply Amgen Values in daily activities.
• Perform other functions and duties as assigned.
General knowledge of related disciplinary areas
Basic technical knowledge within own specialty area
Recognizes and understands the cross-dependencies of the technologies and understands the impacts on the organization
Enhances own knowledge through understanding business trends and objectives
Understands the industry and business principles
Good understanding of the core business process and purpose of the functional area
Applies analytical skills to evaluate situations / problems usingmultiple sources of information
Anticipates and prevents potential problems
Adopts and develops new procedures and processes to drive desired results
Works under minimal direction
Work is guided by operational and project objectives
Manages multiple assignments and processes across multiple countries
Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with function objectives
Contributes to work group/team by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided
Extends capabilities by working closely with senior staff/experts both internally and externally
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
2 years experience in supply chain, finance, logistics or similar field
2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Good knowledge of GMP and GDP
Understanding of import, transport, warehousing and distribution processes (Distributor and 4PL models) preferably within pharmaceutical industry
Experience with ERP/SAP systems
Good writing, numeracy and Excel skills
Quick process and systems understanding
Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
Basic understanding of product planning processes
Good presentation skills
Experience with Process Improvement
Proven ability to deliver results
Commitment to Quality
Attention to detail
Problem solving skills
Motivated, proactive, persistent, eager to optimize
Ability to work in teams
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work independently
Communication (verbal and written)
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Out of business hours teleconferences may be required, due to internationally based Supply sites
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.