Amgen Mgr District Sales in Shanghai, China
- Develop, implement and monitor District Business plan
- Account & Brand Management
- Build strong relationships and credibility with key customers, affect the customer correct prescription Amgen’s product to the patients
- Participate in or develop professional promotion activities in responsible area to establish good interactive mechanisms.
- Work together with Commerce colleagues to secure the product supply channels.
- Performance Management
- Understand company business strategy, set working objective and promotion task, motivate team to ensure achievement of Company objectives
- Build cooperative and collaborative team spirit to align well with company’s culture
- Team Management
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring & Training direction to team personnel
- Conduct performance management, professional development and hiring of team personnel
- Finance Management
- Set up budget plan and execute accordingly based on company policy
- Compliance Management
–Effectively manage the compliance of team members’ business activities.
- Develop leadership/people management skills to realize continuous self-improvement
- Demonstrate professional leadership and commitment in administering company’s values.
Qualification and Experience 能力与经验
Years of Working Experience 工作年限 :
5+ years sales representative experience within pharmaceutical industry
At least 2 years’ experience in sales management of major or joint venture Pharma. Company
University Degree and above
Related field requirements 相关领域的要求
Medication, marketing, commerce preferred; Experience in CV field preferred
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.