Amgen Specialist Monitoring in Lisbon, Portugal
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
THE AMGEN CAPABILITY CENTER IN LISBON, PORTUGAL (ACCP) will be home to over 300 multi-national and multi-cultural employees, representing a broad range of cross functional capabilities, including Commercial, General and Administrative, Research and Development and more. The ACCP will offer rich career growth and development opportunities, regional and global exposure and the opportunity to LIVE, WIN and THRIVE in one of Europe’s most attractive cities.
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Amgen is seeking a Specialist Monitoring to join the Digital Identity Access Services (DIAS) team and will oversee the design, integration, and support of Amgen’s Identity Provisioning and Entitlement Management environments as well as related identity based technologies (e.g. password synchronization, identity attribute management, group automation, etc.)
Identity Management at Amgen is a core group responsible for managing all the enterprise directories, identity provisioning and access management/ governance solutions, single sign-on tools, privileged identity management, PKI and other authentication platforms. This team is at the fore-front of enterprise architecture and security at Amgen and is passionate about providing solutions with great end user experience
Key Activities for the Specialist IS Architect include:
• Be the owner for Amgen’s IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) and Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) environments
• Architect, administer, manage, and maintain Amgen’s identity provisioning environment as well as support other identity related systems used to support authentication and authorization. Align new and existing applications and systems to IAM/RBAC framework
• Provide technical and governance oversight to all Identity Management (IdM) projects. Serve as the technical architect in the analysis, design and implementation of all IdM related projects and be responsible for their successful delivery while meeting the overall security and integrity of the solution. There is also a need to work with project teams to provide insights about architectural standards and information security best practices
• Monitor operational and performance statistics for managed systems to ensure reliability and availability, perform preventative maintenance, and automate routine procedures. Maintain growth statistics and resource forecasts
• Maintain production change control schedule and participate in change control processes
• Troubleshoot problems, respond to escalations, and perform repairs as needed
• Conduct routine hardware and software audits of servers and applications to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
• Create and maintain technical documentation such as SOPs, design documents, operational drawings, manuals, etc
• Participate in vendor proposals, contract negotiations/renewals
• The Specialist IS Architect on occasion might have responsibilities outside of business hours
• Travel: International and/or domestic travel up to 10% may be essential
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
Master’s degree and 3 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma/GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong knowledge of Identity and Access and Role Management applications (IBM ISIM, IBM IGI, Sailpoint IdentityIIQ, CIAM, Microsoft Identity Manager)
• Working knowledge of the Salesforce Force platform
• Experience with managing systems in a federally regulated environment with experience in compliance and regulations such as FDA/SOX, GxP, Privacy
• Programming and scripting skills such as PowerShell, Perl, VB Script, Java, C#, etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
• Vast opportunities to learn, develop, and move up and across our global organization.
• Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where colleagues are empowered to bring ideas to the table, take risks, and act.
• Generous Amgen Total Rewards Plan comprising healthcare, finance, wealth and career benefits.
• Flexible work arrangements.
FOR A CAREER THAT DEFIES IMAGINATION
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.