Amgen SharePoint and Office 365 Dev Lead in Lisbon, Portugal
In this vital role you will have expertise with the creation and maintaining of SPFx webparts & extensions using standard methodologies while guiding junior developers.
Acting as the lead developer, gathering solution requirements, prioritizing work, performing code reviews & deployments as well as enforcing high standards & best practices.
Handle working in a fast-paced environment where your focus may have to shift unexpectedly multiple times a week depending on business needs.
Handle urgent requests and delegating appropriately will be necessary, as will be completing non-development related tasks such as evaluating & responding to requests for Non-Standard applications in a timely manner.
Reporting both successes and failures while maintaining a high level of professionalism will be expected as well.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Information Systems professional we seek is a Software Developer with these qualifications.
• Master’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Information Systems and software development
• Associate’s degree and 6 years of Information Systems and software development experience
• High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems and software development experience
• Experience with .NET Core, Visual Studio Code, SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and associated technologies such as Angular, React, TypeScript, Git etc..
• Demonstrated ability to lead others & work in a fast-paced team environment
• Ability to identify business patterns used for collaboration and translate the patterns into standardized solutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate proactively with others
• Technical background and in depth, hands-on delivery experience with the following technologies: Office 365, Box, Microsoft Graph API, Azure AD, PowerShell/Scripting
• Automation experience, preferably in a development environment
• SCRUM or other Agile experience
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to perform meticulous work
• Strong organizational, facilitation, work planning, and multi-tasking skills
Solid background delivering emerging technologies, mitigating risk and delivering innovation
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.