Amgen Senior Associate Business Analyst - Salesforce in Lisbon, Portugal
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
The Amgen Capability Center in Lisbon, Portugal (ACCP) will be home to over 300 multi-national and multi-cultural employees, representing a broad range of cross functional capabilities, including Commercial, General and Administrative, Research and Development and more. The ACCP will offer rich career growth and development opportunities, regional and global exposure and the opportunity to LIVE, WIN and THRIVE in one of Europe’s most attractive cities.
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Senior Associate Business Analyst - Salesforce
What you will do
You will be joining our Global Commercial Operations - Information System team. This young and dynamic team, focusing on the ELMAC Region (including Europe, Latin America, Canada and Africa), is responsible for supporting the business on the Patient Support Program platform. You will be responsible for understanding the business needs and supporting the design of a technical solution together with the rest of the DevOps team. Using agile methodology, new functionalities and capabilities are designed and developed. In this role you will:
· Design, build, test and maintain systems, fully utilizing the power of the Salesforce platform
· Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities, manage business requests and work with diverse user groups
· Create and maintain use cases, conduct backlog refinement, develop mock-ups, test scripts, functional documentation (end user training material)
· Support the documentation of system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
· Participate in the Agile development process and DevOps model
· Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. This information systems professional we seek is a self-starter with the following qualifications:
· Master’s degree
· Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience
· Associate’s degree and 6 years of relevant experience
· High school diploma / GED and 8 years of relevant experience
· Ideally 3+ years in supporting Salesforce.com development projects
· Experience with DevOps tools (JIRA, Confluence, Copado)
· Experience writing and executing test scripts, along with testing tools (ALM, Zephyr, etc.)
· Experiences in Configuration and release management
· Excellent communication skills (English) and analytical skills. Portuguese and/or Spanish an asset
· Attentive to quality delivery and customer centric
· Familiarity with Agile
· Proficiency in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards and Tasks
· Experience in API integration and SQL
· Experience with automated testing (on Salesforce or other technologies) [Selenium, UIPath, etc.) or automation technologies (UIPath, Automation Anywhere)
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with complex technologies
· Experience in complex enterprise environments
· Familiar with Tableau or other visual analytics platforms
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS (ANY):
· Salesforce Administrator OR Salesforce Architect OR Salesforce Developer (Not mandatory)
· Copado Fundamentals I or II (Not mandatory)
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
Vast opportunities to learn, develop, and move up and across our global organization.
Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where colleagues are empowered to bring ideas to the table, take risks, and act.
Generous Amgen Total Rewards Plan comprising healthcare, finance, wealth and career benefits.
Flexible work arrangements.
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.