Amgen Graduate Opportunities - 2019 in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
We currently have opportunities for graduates across various disciplines including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering and Maintenance, starting in September 2019. The Biopharmaceutical industry is among the fastest growing sector in Ireland and there are ample exciting and rewarding career opportunities for graduates.
The aim of our graduate programme at Amgen is to provide an intensive, practical learning experience to graduates who are seeking a career in this industry. The duration of our graduate programme is two years on a fixed term contract basis.
A pioneer in Biotechnology Manufacturing - Ensuring that Amgen medicines reliably and safely reach “every patient, every time” is the charge of Amgen’s manufacturing organization. From the beginning, the company’s contributions to the emerging field of biotechnological production of human therapeutics have been driven by a strong commitment to meeting the needs of patients. From process development to clinical manufacturing and full-scale therapeutic protein production, the company has built one of the industry’s largest and most reliable operations.
• More than 20 years of experience in bulk manufacturing
• History of dependable supply of safe and effective therapies
• Highly successful regulatory inspections
• Best in class safety record
Amgen Dún Laoghaire (ADL)
• ADL is a 37,000 square metre aseptic operations facility, specialising in secondary manufacturing activities – formulation, fill and packaging. The ADL site also includes laboratories and cold chain warehouse capabilities
• There is a strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the plant
• We are proud of our award-winning environmental sustainability programme
• Amgen is developing the capability to produce all of its medicines in Dún Laoghaire, helping to ensure continuity of supply of our medicines as we expand internationally
We are currently recruiting for graduates to start in September 2019. Please apply by submitting your CV online (max. 2 pages and stating the area you are interested in) - Closing date is Friday, 19 April, 2019. A cover letter is not required.