Amgen Amgen Graduate Opportunities - Process Development in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
We have opportunities in Process Development for recent graduates, starting in October 2021. The duration of our graduate programme is two years on a fixed term contract basis. The aim of our graduate programme at Amgen is to provide an intensive, practical learning experience to graduates who are seeking a career in this industry and we hope that successful candidates will stay with Amgen to develop their career. We offer a competitive starting salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, bonus, pension and 28 days annual leave.
The Biopharmaceutical industry is among the fastest growing sector in Ireland and it offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities for graduates.
A pioneer in Biotechnology Manufacturing - Ensuring that Amgen medicines reliably and safely reach “every patient, every time” is the charge of Amgen’s manufacturing organization. From the beginning, the company’s contributions to the emerging field of biotechnological production of human therapeutics have been driven by a strong commitment to meeting the needs of patients. From process development to clinical manufacturing and full-scale therapeutic protein production, the company has built one of the industry’s largest and most reliable operations.
• More than 20 years of experience in bulk manufacturing
• History of dependable supply of safe and effective therapies
• Highly successful regulatory inspections
• Best in class safety record
Amgen Dún Laoghaire (ADL)
• ADL is a 37,000 square metre aseptic operations facility, specialising in secondary manufacturing activities – formulation, fill and packaging. The ADL site also includes laboratories and cold chain warehouse capabilities
• There is a strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the plant
• We are proud of our award-winning environmental sustainability programme
• Amgen is developing the capability to produce all of its medicines in Dún Laoghaire, helping to ensure continuity of supply of our medicines as we expand internationally.
Please apply by submitting your CV online ( max. 2 pages ). A cover letter is not required.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.