Amgen Amgen Graduate Opportunities 2024 in Dún Laoghaire, Ireland
We have opportunities for graduates across multiple areas such as Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Automation, Supply Chain, Information Systems on our 2024 graduate program, starting in Autumn 2024.
The duration of our graduate programme is two years on a fixed term contract basis. The aim of our graduate programme at Amgen is to provide an intensive, practical learning experience to graduates who are seeking a career in this industry and we hope that successful candidates will stay with Amgen to develop their career. We offer a competitive starting salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, bonus, pension and 28 days annual leave.
The Biopharmaceutical industry is among the fastest growing sector in Ireland and it offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities for graduates.
A pioneer in Biotechnology Manufacturing - Ensuring that Amgen medicines reliably and safely reach “every patient, every time” is the charge of Amgen’s manufacturing organization. From the beginning, the company’s contributions to the emerging field of biotechnological production of human therapeutics have been driven by a strong commitment to meeting the needs of patients. From process development to clinical manufacturing and full-scale therapeutic protein production, the company has built one of the industry’s largest and most reliable operations.
• More than 20 years of experience in bulk manufacturing
• History of dependable supply of safe and effective therapies
• Highly successful regulatory inspections
• Best in class safety record
Amgen Dún Laoghaire (ADL)
• ADL is a 37,000 square metre aseptic operations facility specialises in formulation, aseptic drug product filling, lyophilisation, packaging as well as analytical testing using on-site laboratories. The site includes extensive ambient and cold chain warehouse capabilities which enables the distribution of products to specific markets.
• There is a strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the plant
• We are proud of our award-winning environmental sustainability programme
• Amgen is developing the capability to produce all of its medicines in Dún Laoghaire, helping to ensure continuity of supply of our medicines as we expand internationally.
Our site’s role within Amgen includes:
Risk mitigation for Amgen’s liquid manufacturing
Primary global supplier of Amgen’s lyophilised products
Global Release Testing & EU Import Testing
Please apply by submitting your CV online ( max. 2 pages and stating the area you are interested in ). A cover letter is not required.