Amgen Market Access Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark
Amgen is one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies. For nearly four decades, Amgen has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient. Amgen has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
We are currently seeking a Market Access Manager for the Danish market. The main purpose of the job is to ensure interaction for successful coverage and regional/local decisions to maximise patient access to Amgen’s innovative treatments in the Cardiovascular, Bone and Inflammation space.
To succeed in the role as Market Access Manager, you will use your experience to engage external stakeholders in the payer environment on relevant topics such as increased patient access and prioritization. You will lead processes and activities with great focus on collaboration between Commercial-, Medical Affairs- and Value, Access & Policy colleagues.
As Market Access Manager you will be reporting to Value, Access & Policy lead. The position is based in our new offices in Ballerup and requires national and occasional international travel.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Develop & roll out an engagement strategy with key payers and other relevant opinion leaders to support market access activities
· Anticipate changing payer landscape maintaining deep understanding of payers, including emerging trends that might impact Amgen products
· Support cross-functional cluster teams with access materials, tools and activities.
· Provide regional support and knowledge to national access activities including ad-boards, HE- and Policy activities and HTA-processes.
· Demonstrate access leadership in cross-functional teams and secure involvement where appropriate.
· Academic education (Master of Science, MBA or PhD in Health Economics, Market Access, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline)
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leading pharmaceutical or biotechnology company or related consultancy or within government or Health Technology Assessement body and in a therapeutic area
· Fluency in oral and written English and Danish
· Solid Experience with local/regional healthcare stakeholders
· Established track-record in overcoming Access hurdles
· Experience in communicating complex Health Economics and Outcomes Research issues to non-experts
· Solid project management skills for multiple priorities and complex issues to propose innovative solutions
· Strong cross-functional leadership within the organization and ability to drive and influence peers in complex (matrix) organization
Please note that it is required to have permit to live and work in Denmark for application. All applications and contacts are confidential. We want your application as soon as possible, since selection starts instantly.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.