Amgen Health Economics Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark
Amgen is one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies. For nearly four decades, Amgen has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient. Amgen has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
We are currently seeking a Health Economics Manager for the Danish market. The main purpose of this job is to demonstrate the value of Amgen’s portfolio of innovative medicines and support our launch preparations and HTA submission.
To succeed in the role as Health Economics and Insights Manager, you will rely on your experience in the field of health economics to guide Amgen’s efforts in a changing and more demanding payer- and customer environment. You will lead efforts in demonstrating the value of our medicines in approval processes as well as external stakeholder engagement.
You will be part of the local Value, Access and Policy team, being the primary person responsible for health economics and value demonstration while also collaborating closely with the cross-functional brand teams on brand-specific activities.
The position is based in our office in Copenhagen, however, has a high degree of collaboration with international colleagues and will include occasional international travel.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Develop and adapt health economic evidence for local use
· Lead HTA-/reimbursement processes
· Lead development of local value demonstration tools for use in external stakeholder engagement
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of requirements to health economic documentation in Danish health care approval processes
· Liaise with external vendors/experts with regards to health economic evidence generation
· Collect local cost data for the customization of CE and BI models
· Co-develop pricing business cases in close collaboration with Head of VA&P
· Close collaboration with Medical Affairs on alignment of RWD/RWE efforts.
· Master of Science in Health Economics or related discipline
· Min. three years of industry-relevant experience in Health Economics and approval processes in Denmark (work with models to provide value evidence, leading HE study protocols, exposure to strategic healthcare decision making)
· Fluency in oral and written English and knowledge or fluency in Danish
· Experience in communicating complex Health Economics and Outcomes Research issues to non-experts
· Preferably experience from a sales organization within life-science or governing authorities
· Solid project management skills for multiple priorities
· Ability to think and propose innovative solutions
Please note that it is required to have permit to live and work in Denmark for application. All applications and contacts are confidential. We want your application as soon as possible, since selection starts instantly.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.