Amgen District Sales Manager-Taiyuan in Beijing, China
Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities 主要职责/责任
(Major functions of the position) （职位的首要职能）
- Develop, implement and monitor District Business plan
- Account & Brand Management
- Build strong relationships and credibility with key customers, affect the customer correct prescription Amgen’s product to the patients
- Participate in or develop professional promotion activities in responsible area to establish good interactive mechanisms.
- Work together with Commerce colleagues to secure the product supply channels.
- Performance Management
- Understand company business strategy, set working objective and promotion task, motivate team to ensure achievement of Company objectives
- Build cooperative and collaborative team spirit to align well with company’s culture
- Team Management
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring & Training direction to team personnel
- Conduct performance management, professional development and hiring of team personnel
- Finance Management
- Set up budget plan and execute accordingly based on company policy
- Compliance Management
–Effectively manage the compliance of team members’ business activities.
- Develop leadership/people management skills to realize continuous self-improvement
- Demonstrate professional leadership and commitment in administering company’s values.
Qualification and Experience 能力与经验
Years of Working Experience 工作年限 :
5+ years sales representative experience within pharmaceutical industry
At least 2 years’ experience in sales management of major or joint venture Pharma. Company
University Degree and above
Related field requirements 相关领域的要求
Medication, marketing, commerce preferred; Experience in CV field preferred
Job Required Basic Competencies 岗位所需基本胜任力
Sales Achievement & Business Development 业绩达成及业务发展
Selling skills 销售技巧
Product knowledge 产品知识
Industry & Disease/Therapeutic area knowledge 医药行业及疾病/治疗领域的知识
Customer management 客户管理
Sales Force Effectiveness and capability development 销售有效性及能力发展
Leadership Key Competencies 领导者关键胜任力
Achieving Results 取得成果
- Is goal-directed, persistent; driven to achieve objectives
- Clarify responsibilities for important tasks
- Recognizes the contributions of teammates and peers
Technical and Business Expertise 技术和业务才干
- Good at finding opportunities to simplify and improve business processes
- Builds strong relationships with key customers.
- Understand the functions of various functional areas within the organization
Feedback and Coaching 反馈和辅导
- Seeks candid feedback on his or her performance
Invest time in understanding others and their work
Help others improve through constructive feedback and encouragement
- Encourage employees to take appropriate risks in the process of completing a difficult task
Inspiring and Influencing 鼓舞和影响力
Understands what motivates other people to perform at their best
Finds opportunities to build community, celebrate and have fun
Boost morale and help employees understand the importance of their work
Good at managing and influencing colleagues and supervisors
Travel Frequency 出差频率
25% - 50%
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.